Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 10 - Hello Panda Strawberry Cream Biscuits



Click on the above images to view larger

Sorry about the lack of updates. I've been in cold, far away countries for the last few weeks. Think Hoth, but with better skiing. (Sorry, I had to throw the nerd reference in there.) Anyway, I want to get caught up, so I picked up a few quick items. The first item is "Hello Panda Strawberry Cream Filled Biscuits". I actually bought these a few weeks ago figuring that I could eat them on the plane, but the prospect of eating and photographing Japanese cookies in a stuffed airplane seemed like a bad idea when the time came.

The box claims new sports printing, and they weren't lying. On each cookie was a panda playing some sort of game like tennis or soccer. The box shows a liquidy creamy strawberry center. The centers really not creamy or gooy in the slightest. They did taste pretty good though. These little things do make for a nice snack. Not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment