Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 12 - Baked Cuddlefish



Click the above images to view larger

The baked cuddlefish crisps from Thailand looked like they might be tasty. To be classy, I poured a glass of chianti to go with my baked cuddlefish. I like squid and seafood and I like salty snacks so I figured that while a bit odd or different, it couldn't be all that bad. I was wrong. Way wrong. This was the most most god awful thing I think I've ever eaten. It had the flavor of a fish that's been rotting in a landfill on a hot New Jersey day. I had a very hard time even swallowing this. Every ounce of my being told me to spit it out in the trash. I wouldn't give this to the dog. Not all of the wine in California could make the taste go away. I honestly thought it wouldn't taste that bad.

The ingrediants list contains only five items: Cuddlefish 92%, Sugar 4%, Salt 2%, Chili 1% and Soy bean sauce 0.95% (I'm a little worried about the missing 0.05%). I did enjoy the packaging of this product, especially Squidy the mascot.

No comments:

Post a Comment